Campaign Finance Contributions
Lifetime Sources for Political Fundraising (By Donor Type)
Top 10 Lifetime Sources for Special Interest Contributions (By Category)
Top 7 Issues Voting Record
We’ve identified 7 Top Issues that most affect Illinois communities and the state of our political landscape. We’ve documented your legislator’s voting record on key bills:
TOP 7 ISSUES
- SB1424A bill creating a small donor matching campaign finance system for Illinois.
- SB0250A bill to establish Automatic Voter Registration, which was vetoed by Governor Rauner.
- HB1774A bill to create an Elected School Board for Chicago.
- HB0213A bill to provide School Choice Scholarships to families sending their children to nonpublic (charter) schools.
- SB1720A bill to enforce workers’ rights and wage regulations by prohibiting employers that violate state labor laws from receiving state contracts for five years.
- HB4036A bill to grant a minimum of 12 weeks of paid leave per year to Illinois workers who are victims of domestic or sexual violence.
- HB2462A bill to prohibit employers from screening job applicants based on their salary history.
- SB2196A bill to allow Illinois residents to apply for student aid programs regardless of immigration status.
- SB0031A bill to prevent Illinois law enforcement from detaining residents on the basis of their immigration status.
- SB2465 A bill to repeal a law requiring that incarcerated people reimburse the Illinois Department of Corrections for the cost of their prison stay.
- SB1657A bill to require stricter licensing of gun dealers, vetoed by Governor Rauner.
- HB3817 A bill allowing juvenile criminal records to be expunged.
- HB5576A bill expanding state and private insurance coverage for contraceptives.
- HB0040A bill requiring state health insurance and Medicaid to cover abortions.
- SB2920 A bill empowering the Illinois Commission on Environmental Justice to review and offer advice on any state implementation of the US EPA’s Clean Power Plan, and increase our state's commitment to clean energy.
- HB2831A bill allowing local government to regulate clean energy projects, and provide grant funding for such projects.
- Against Bill
- For Bill
YOUR OPINION MATTERS
Your opinion is important to us. We value your input and a continued discussion on improving Illinois. Share your thoughts on this scorecard, issues or content on purplebench.org.