Campaign Finance Contributions
Lifetime Sources for Political Fundraising (By Donor Type)
Top 10 Lifetime Sources for Special Interest Contributions (By Category)
Top 7 Issues Voting Record
We’ve identified 7 Top Issues that most affect Illinois communities and the state of our political landscape. We’ve documented your legislator’s voting record on key bills:
TOP 7 ISSUES
- SB0250A bill to establish Automatic Voter Registration, which was vetoed by Governor Rauner.
- SB1424A bill creating a small donor matching campaign finance system for Illinois.
- HB0213A bill to provide School Choice Scholarships to families sending their children to nonpublic (charter) schools.
- HB1774A bill to create an Elected School Board for Chicago.
- HB4036A bill to grant a minimum of 12 weeks of paid leave per year to Illinois workers who are victims of domestic or sexual violence.
- SB1720A bill to enforce workers’ rights and wage regulations by prohibiting employers that violate state labor laws from receiving state contracts for five years.
- SB0031A bill to prevent Illinois law enforcement from detaining residents on the basis of their immigration status.
- SB2196A bill to allow Illinois residents to apply for student aid programs regardless of immigration status.
- HB3817 A bill allowing juvenile criminal records to be expunged.
- SB2465 A bill to repeal a law requiring that incarcerated people reimburse the Illinois Department of Corrections for the cost of their prison stay.
- SB1657A bill to require stricter licensing of gun dealers, vetoed by Governor Rauner.
- HB5576A bill expanding state and private insurance coverage for contraceptives.
- HB0040A bill requiring state health insurance and Medicaid to cover abortions.
- HB2831A bill allowing local government to regulate clean energy projects, and provide grant funding for such projects.
- SB2814 A bill supporting the development of state energy resources and providing funding for Exelon nuclear plants.
- Against Bill
- For Bill
YOUR OPINION MATTERS
Your opinion is important to us. We value your input and a continued discussion on improving Illinois. Share your thoughts on this scorecard, issues or content on purplebench.org.