Campaign Finance Contributions
Lifetime Sources for Political Fundraising (By Donor Type)
Top 10 Lifetime Sources for Special Interest Contributions (By Category)
Top 7 Issues Voting Record
We’ve identified 7 Top Issues that most affect Illinois communities and the state of our political landscape. We’ve documented your legislator’s voting record on key bills:
TOP 7 ISSUES
- SB1424A bill creating a small donor matching campaign finance system for Illinois.
- SB0250A bill to establish Automatic Voter Registration, which was vetoed by Governor Rauner.
- SB0001A bill to enact evidence-based school funding, vetoed by Governor Rauner.
- HB1774A bill to create an Elected School Board for Chicago.
- HB0213A bill to provide School Choice Scholarships to families sending their children to nonpublic (charter) schools.
- SB1720A bill to enforce workers’ rights and wage regulations by prohibiting employers that violate state labor laws from receiving state contracts for five years.
- HB4036A bill to grant a minimum of 12 weeks of paid leave per year to Illinois workers who are victims of domestic or sexual violence.
- SB2196A bill to allow Illinois residents to apply for student aid programs regardless of immigration status.
- SB0031A bill to prevent Illinois law enforcement from detaining residents on the basis of their immigration status.
- SB2562A bill to allow police to use surveillance drones to monitor large events, gatherings, and protests.
- SB2465 A bill to repeal a law requiring that incarcerated people reimburse the Illinois Department of Corrections for the cost of their prison stay.
- HB3817 A bill allowing juvenile criminal records to be expunged.
- HB5576A bill expanding state and private insurance coverage for contraceptives.
- HB2771A bill requiring employers to provide a minimum of 5 days' paid sick leave to workers.
- HB0040A bill requiring state health insurance and Medicaid to cover abortions.
- SB2920 A bill empowering the Illinois Commission on Environmental Justice to review and offer advice on any state implementation of the US EPA’s Clean Power Plan, and increase our state's commitment to clean energy.
- SB2814 A bill supporting the development of state energy resources and providing funding for Exelon nuclear plants.
- HB2831A bill allowing local government to regulate clean energy projects, and provide grant funding for such projects.
- Against Bill
- For Bill
YOUR OPINION MATTERS
Your opinion is important to us. We value your input and a continued discussion on improving Illinois. Share your thoughts on this scorecard, issues or content on purplebench.org.